
If I had to sum up Kim’s character into one sentence, it is: Kim is one of the most committed people I know. She is committed to the things she cares about. She is committed to her beliefs, whether they are popular or not. She is committed to the ones she calls friends. And my personal favorite, she is committed to me. And let me tell you, that is one of the best things I could ask for. It makes me one of the luckiest guys around (in my opinion, at least). I learn a lot from her level of commitment to things. I learn that sometimes maybe I need to have a little more commitment some of my stuff. And sometimes I get to learn about patience, especially when I think something is crazy and unnecessary. But that’s what makes us awesome. We can be completely different, but completely complimentary at the same time.
Kim is an avid football fan(atic). I can’t stress this enough. If people asked her what she did, she could say: “I’m a professional football fan.” She even keeps up with all those teams that no one else does. She watches football for the sake of football. But her team is of course, the Virginia Tech Hokies. Like she said, she’s gotten me into watching football and we have fun doing that together. Sometimes it can get ugly when we’re going for different teams, but that’s ok.
Interesting things about Kim, she’s got a freakishly sharp memory. And it’s not just because I contrast it to my freakishly dull memory. No, this girl is on it. She’s deathly afraid of her collarbone…and yours too. There is something about them that freaks her out. I don’t understand it, but it is fun to take advantage of from time to time. She completed her PhD dissertation, start to finish, in 6 weeks, partly out of procrastination and partly because she works better under pressure. Her dogs get more attention that most peoples children.
Kim is a fantastic, beautiful, dynamic person. She excels at everything she wants to excel at. She is my main support. And she is my fiancé!
LOVE. :) If I ever get a introduction like this I will be a happy woman.
ReplyDelete