Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Maternity Pictures!
Ok, so maternity pictures are a rite of passage or tradition or whatever... but they can also be incredibly tragic. In our case since we live far away from family and friends, they are also kind of necessary. Fortunately I have a semi-professional photographer husband who is willing to indulge my craziness and pregnant needs. So I talked him into taking some shots for me and he (mostly enthusiastically) said yes. I had some conditions- try not to make me look bad, and try to keep my legs from looking day-glow white. He thoughtfully suggested we shoot them in the morning so that the natural light could give me some natural camouflage. And so, here they are....
I can't say how grateful I am that Landon is capable of doing amazing things like this. Our poor baby will be subjected to an onslaught of pictures since this crazy first time mommy will not have to pay someone to take said pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















You look beautiful! It is so great that you have husband that can do this. We've had friends do ours because it is so expensive.
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely!! Love the ones where the sun is behind you and you're sort of silhouetted. Thinking of you as you draw so close to this little man's birthday...good luck and God bless! Can't wait to hear happy news and see pics. It's gonna be GREAT! :)
ReplyDelete