Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jeremiah!



It's official... we have a little boy on the way! Thomas Jeremiah is due on December 2nd. Since he belongs to Landon and I, we fully expect that he will come whenever he pleases. Guess we might as well get ready for it now.

I have had the most amazing pregnancy EVER. I couldn't be more grateful for that. I've had bad sinus infections (especially early on) and have been ridiculously tired, but other than that it's been a dream. I've been sick a total of one night, haven't had to miss any work, haven't particularly been in pain... I'm getting to the slightly uncomfortable stage, primarily when I'm *attempting* to sleep. But I cannot complain. Our little guy is super healthy and has been a dream so far.

We are so, SO excited to see what this journey will bring. We feel so humbled and blessed to be able to be Jeremiah's parents, and we haven't even met him yet! We look forward to all kinds of crazy adventures- which we will keep you updated on through the blog!

(I would also like to add that I found this adorable picture on Pinterest and begged my photographer hubby to take this for me, and he happily complied. I love being married to a guy who can indulge me on these crazy things and take all of these awesome pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. I know I said it on FB, but I'll say it again...so thrilled for you! That's fantastic that you're having a good pregnancy. I always did too, and it made the whole thing so enjoyable--the process and the outcome. :) Can't wait to hear happy baby boy news!

    ReplyDelete